Because of the type of sterilized items, the volume of different density and thermal performance, sterilization time and pressure it needs are not the same. If the volume density of the object is large, poor thermal conductivity, sterilization time can be extended. In general, we want to make the most inner temperature reaches 121 ℃; for a period of time, can really play the role of sterilization.
Volume 1. sterilized items should not pack too much, should not put too much, too tight. So as not to affect the steam penetration.
2. Do not heat resistant materials as well as corrosive to metal objects should not be placed in sterilization.
3. No gland bottled solution, prior to sterilization, after application of heat-resistant rubber stopper stoppered the bottle, and then several layers of gauze pressed cork and bottleneck outside together with a rope connected to a fixed gauze.
4. Start sterilization, the air inside the exclusion sure to clean. Otherwise, the reading on the gauge will be both air and water vapor pressure sum. As a result, although the pressure reaches a predetermined value and the temperature was below standard.
5. After sterilization terminated, in accordance with the requirements of the different nature and sterilization items, fast-deflate slowly deflated and natural cooling.
6. If the sterilized items will not be a sudden drop in pressure and temperature of the surface is damaged, but also requires items to be sterilized after drying, can be quickly deflated, the pressure to be back to "0", wait a minute, you can lid and heating was continued for 5-10 minutes, then remove the items, which amounts to the purpose of drying.